View Single Post
Old 2024-03-27, 13:55   Link #144
AndrewR5D4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strahan View Post
I can't believe the season ended that way. I guess they were really confident about getting a second season; must be banking on the power of titties lol.

A lot of hate for the MCs. Yea, the princess was gonna ditch the world, but then again she's a teenager suffering from raging hormones. I don't expect solid decision making. But Satou... oh God, c'mon man. For that same reason, I expected you to get your dick wet by the end of the show, especially when you have all those chicks ready and willing. Well, Saphir wasn't that into it. Usually I don't like tsundere characters, which is what she appeared to be at first but I really had to agree with her lol. The annoyed faces she'd make when she first joined the crew pretty well echoed my sentiments

He knew from the get go that deeping bonds with the ring princesses was the key to unlocking his power, but had to be a pussy about it. No wonder he lost. Hopefully for S2 he'll grow a pair.
His hesitation is actually proven to be a good thing later on. He wants to deepen his bond naturally, not just jump in the sack and potentially lose himself to lust. Let's just say the old Ring King was everything that anime-only watchers wish Satou was, but as a result, his fate was... ... ... Season 2 will provide the answer.

As for why Satou lost: It has nothing to do with his personal weakness. The answer is more complicated. Please note the appearance of evil rings is already a hint that what's happening now is much different than what happened in the legends.
AndrewR5D4 is offline   Reply With Quote