View Single Post
Old 2016-02-04, 02:36   Link #41
Windsgrace

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Well the emperor doesn't know the whole story why humanity turned to jelly. The bastards they were spying on did something unforgivable thus Hakuoro lashed out giving them what they wanted... Eternity.

Tusukuru's position is to follow their emperor's last wish of being sealed lest he will destroy the Earth again and its inhabitants.

Yamato's emperor doesn't understand that.

But here is the thing... He doesn't know Hakuoro before going to slumber had a daughter.

Does Kuon have the power to restore humanity? Maybe we don't know.

If they go to war it would be MAD as while Yamato has Kaiju Tusukuru has powerful defenders and access to the orbital laser.

Also is it in the interest of the Children of Humanity to restore their precursors? As Humans has the power to influence them.
Not to mention many played God on them...well their ancestors.
:P I wonder what happened to most of the animals...yes I know most of what "we" know died and some are alive. Thinking throughout the series how many types of animals have we seen? Maybe 3 types? I always wondered what do they use to eat as meat...because I feel like the "new" humanity would be like "hey, that food that guy over there is eating kind of looks like my cousin"...xD (same ears/tail etc) or perhaps they are herbivores but I doubt it.