View Single Post
Old 2024-01-19, 11:25   Link #927
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
So might as well chart my path through CCC now that I can actually just fully jump in and play. It's going to be really interesting seeing characters like BB, Melt, etc before they made their way into FGO. If nothing else playing through this should make the wait for Record easier. Something crazy to dive into in the Extra-universe while waiting.

Spoiler for Story Thoughts:

And that's it. Could say finishing this in 2 weeks isn't actually all that long. But I just got sucked into this. Spent as much time as I could because darn it...I wanted to see how it played out! And honestly it makes me love what FGO did with these characters all the more. So much just fits all the better now. It does make me lament a bit that Record is simply a remake of the original since it'd be sweet to see both that story and CCC getting that level of treatment. But such is.

Was fun covering my thoughts on this throughout. Great game for sure and huge props to the translators for going through all that.

Will probably do a Tamamo run sooner or later. But may just let this breathe for a bit.

Last edited by FlareKnight; 2024-01-31 at 03:23.
FlareKnight is offline   Reply With Quote