View Single Post
Old 2020-12-13, 03:51   Link #91
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Uh....No. The reason why the Dark Side exists or is justified to exist cannot be covered in just this volume alone. And actually, its made quite clear that the Dark Side needs a major rework
Nothing you said disproves my point. Nothing was said about it needing major rework, everyone that was fighting for the dark side was doing so to preserve it as is and by the end the only thing you can say is that a new darkness was born, whatever that means.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
No. he is considered the dark side because he use the dark side's facility to cover up the murder.
In other words, this occurred in AC, not outside.
That's what his inner guilt, in the form of Kaai, is accusing him of all along. Pg.308 for the exact line.
Just read it again and there is no mention of any facility, at best it alludes to the fact that he passed through the sewers to reach the point where he got rid of the body
(since it's his mind talking to him he probably did it in a mountain or a station) something that anyone in his position would/could easily come up with. The only thing I can give you is that it took place in AC, outside of that my comment still stands.