View Single Post
Old 2015-01-07, 15:42   Link #42
Death Usagi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post
I do hope the studio won't try too hard, to show/squeeze as many Kanmusu as they can in 30 minutes. I can identify a few parts (Tone taking the destroyers for a run, and KitaOoi's merry snack time) that could be cut to give the main destroyer trio more time.

And stop making the Kanmusu reciting their lines from the game when there's not a need for them to! What's the point of Hibiki talking about "The name of the Phoenix is not for show" when she's not showed to do anything of note? Not to say that they can't quote from the game, but at least do it in a natural, unobtrusive way

Now I know why fanartists show the Anchorage Princess looking so sad after the advance screening However, it's quite possible that Kongou and Hiei (+ Akagi's torpedo) had breached her defenses enough to allow a well-dropped bomb do its work (her barrier seems to be cracked before she went on the offensive). The ease with which the 1st CarDiv blows everything out of the water does make me question the need for the other fleets though.
I might be mistaken but it looks like they used the Type 91 Armor-Piercing Shells, which is known for its armor/defense piercing effect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOmus View Post
My only complain is the cg, though that is always a problem with me in every anime, and the slice of life (i can handle that), apart from that, really good
I havent played the game, but I can say this...Nagato best girl
You really should try playing the game. It's a casual game where you can play bit by bit during your casual time. It's pretty simple to get in actually.
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote