View Single Post
Old 2017-04-27, 10:09   Link #4
ValvraveTruth

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
I find your view to be elitist, arrogant, and incredibly narrow. If no one gave out spoilers, then how is the fanbase supposed to grow? There's nothing wrong with asking for spoilers either because translation hasn't progressed or people don't want to invest their time in a story they'll end up dropping because it crashes and burns midway.
Whats the point of fanbase grow if they are not even reading the book in the future? I doubt the sales will go up with just having readers to spoil those who don't read either. Ya there is nothing wrong with asking for spoilers. But look at the current members who actually asked for spoilers, will they even gonna read the book after it was translated? You yourself even said:"people don't want to invest their time in a story they'll end up dropping because it crashes and burns midway".

You saying I'm elitist, arrogant, and incredibly narrow is just the same as liberals telling off the conservative. If I am either elitist or arragant, My 1st sentense would be:"are you one of those who only want spoilers and not going to read it?" or I would have objected fully about those who asked for spoilers. But in my thread, I didn't strongly disagree with them, even I know asking for spoilers a continuation/support of post. I am totally all ok with asking for spoilers IF they are really going to read the book after it was translated. How can I even be "incredibly" narrow when I'm trying to tackle the current problem in the forum? The problem of those become Pros without reading any real stuffs. In the end everything is just about spoilers. I mean come on, you should know at least half of those comments posted are asking for spoilers and not going to read it. The other half are those who read it, and answer the spoiler question. Only tiny portions of discussions are done by those who actually read it.

Btw you need to read my thread properly bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
The chain of which is only broken occasionally by the newcomer asking for spoilers. There is no problem
Ya there is no problem. When your "occasionally" means half of the comments in a LN/WN thread asking for spoilers.

Last edited by ValvraveTruth; 2017-04-27 at 10:22.
ValvraveTruth is offline   Reply With Quote