View Single Post
Old 2022-01-26, 00:40   Link #7
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenshijun View Post
Solomon is surely a very weird adaptation choice since at due point just two things have been adapted (not counting Camelot since the movies were almost concurrently with it). Feels like DC trying to make Justice League a epic climax with just three solo movies to build it up beforehand.

As game-fan I think it was an welcome fanservice for the original material, but I wouldn't really stand for it as a movie on its own. I just wish the servant all-go had more screentime since part of the Singularity's appeal comes from that too.
Their adaptation choices were weird from the start. I don't even think it's like DC's approach to Justice League. Rather a "this is for the fans of the game" and that's about it. Otherwise there's no reason to animate Babylonia...then Camelot/Solomon with different studios working on both. Consistency between Babylonia/Solomon and Camelot was lacking anyways.

Honestly it really is just a follow-up for Babylonia and should be treated exactly as that. It was quite literally set up with the final episode of Babylonia.