View Single Post
Old 2015-09-20, 08:21   Link #34
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Enforcer

PRISMA*ILLYA season three is going to finish next week, but, thankfully, I'm nicely doing catching up with the episodes.

After watching this episode, the theme played out in the likes that plans always both fail and not everything goes according to the plan.

This is not a matter of underestimating the Eighth Card rather is a matter of not having knowledge beforehand on the Card's identity, that truly took the mage girls all by surprise and be pinned on the wall.

Believe me, that each one of the girls displaying their magical skills, martial arts, and attributes on screen was not only gorgeous and elegant, but each move they released pack a punch; each move counted.

Even, Bazett delivered her stuff the way she knows how to rock the gates of heaven, and yet still it didn't amount to anything against the Eighth one towards this episode's conclusion.

There's still that nurse to fulfill her role in this mess, though whether be as a friend or a foe to Illya's party will be answered by the next episode.

To finish, my predictions are telling me by next episode, likely, Miyu will get drowned into some cataclysmic slump that'll force her to relive painful memories and secrets she has been apprehensively trying to hold.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote