View Single Post
Old 2014-07-06, 03:40   Link #53
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Honestly this game is getting annoying everyday. I think I will just try to accumulate the 50 crystal thing, do a major recruit to see if the game should worth the hassle.

My main issue right now is how the game trying to be really punishing, to the point that it feels like they are trying to earn every cents possible from the player , even at the costs of players annoyance

Twice already, not even 12 hours apart, where the app just closed and reset on itself. And when i returned, up to 55 worth energy was lost (25+those 30 notes). That is 5.5 hours waiting for energy to regain, all gone. I guess the reason they employ this strategy, is to ensuring players will not close their game and replay if they found that they nearly failed. But seriously what is so bad about that? At worst they will just have another attempt.

But doing that at what costed? Now i don't even know if i will bother to check back on the game in another 4 hours. Why should I? It may disconnect. Again. And all my waiting will be meaningless. Again.

I means why can't they look at , say Kantai Collection and try to replicate their model, and keep the game much less punishing for unavoidable error/mistake. I already paid $40 for KanColle, probably the most i did for app/browser games, despite all of the credit card hassle. And if my account happened to be reset, I will be willing to replay the whole thing all over again. No chance of that happening here