View Single Post
Old 2020-06-08, 10:34   Link #62
Kafriel
Senior Guest

So, most people will forego the first few gacha events in anticipation of the better ones they know are out there atm. Hmm...I got two questions:

1. Is it worth investing in early gacha to reach a decent level faster? This is closely tied to...
2. Is it easy to save up draws?

When I say easy, I'll give two examples from other games, both of which I've played and quit, simply because I've had my fill:
A) Evertale - lots of small soulstone gains from every event chapter cleared, +story bonus, +hard mode bonus, extras ranging 3~6k depending on PvP ladder. A solid average of three 10x draws per month.
B) Another Eden - 30 chronos stones from login and shop check, a massive amount from completing the story (part I was nearly 50 chapters long) and fair bits from character quests. Big bonuses from maintenance compensation and anniversaries.

Supplementary question: does whaling break the game? Like, if someone dumps $1k a month or gets a particular draw, do they become near-invincible? I've played games like that and it hurt a lot when a certain character that could be directly purchased for $100 just broke the game entirely.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote