View Single Post
Old 2023-03-25, 11:06   Link #38
AC-Phoenix
Detective

I wonder iof they'll do anything about bringing the Fusous and the others back. Going by the Movie it should be possible.
Also has anyone noticed the distinctive lack of a certain other destroyer alongside Yamato?

That being said, in general it seems like it's not 1944 but they let them think it's 1944? Down to places where people dress the part en masse?
I guess that is why so many of them sank, literally condemned to repeat.

I didn't expect Yamato to be such a good flagship btw. Though it feels a bit like she is micromanaging.
Iowa was the right reinfocement there, as her super-heavy shells have the same penetration power as Yamatos much larger shells

So my guess is: They didn't loose that many ships, but then no-face admiral died for the sake of us getting a proper one.

I do wonder why we didn't see either of the Fletchers. or Atlanta.. Given the amount of planes there they'd have a blast.

Of course this is ending with our two lucky shots torpedoing everything.

Also wait... Destroyers are tall enough to drive?!

And the final moments also tell us: Yes, you can put them on boats. US Carriers now shipgirl carriers, I guess. Also they do recognize the existence of actual ships there.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote