View Single Post
Old 2007-06-06, 16:28   Link #57
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by overthere! View Post
I never liked Gundam or Mecha in the past but when I stumbled upon Gundam Seed (actual human action), it really charged my view towards mecha anime. I've tried watching Gundam Wing before but it didnt suit my tastes. I'll probably give it a second go.
Do give Turn A Gundam and Gundam X a chance aswell. Those two are heavily underestimated and thus rarely mentioned so a lot of people who are new to Gundam generally tend to miss out on them.

Since I donīt want to be solely off-topic.

I really want a third season but I donīt see one in the near future. If you think about it. Something a lot of cunning writers in here as already done.

Weīve already had two seasons of SEED. In a time where SEED pretty has been all weīve got when it comes to Gundam. Now, weīre getting a totally new show outside of UC, CE and even AU and at the same time a SEED movie is in the works. Just looking at it objectively, I donīt think thereīs anything at all that hints towards a third season at this point. Perhaps Iīll change my mind after the movie has aired but itīs easy to compare CE with UC and well... I donīt think Fukuda thinks itīs such a bad idéa to end SEED with an "epic movie where quality has been emphasized 100%"

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!
Last_Hope is offline   Reply With Quote