View Single Post
Old 2007-06-02, 09:45   Link #66
duckroll
綺羅星★!

Quote:
Originally Posted by srb View Post
Our proud subforum will probably be restored to its former glory closer to the airing date ^^.

What I'm hoping the most for after Destiny is awesome battles. I don't want climactic battles to consist of 75 percent reused animation.
Yeah I definitely agree. This is one reason why I'm really excited about Mizushima directing a Gundam series. If FMA and Oh Edo Rocket are any indication (and they should be, being his two most recent works) he's not the type of director that would be remotely satisfied with the kind of battles we've seen in SEED Destiny.

TBS/MBS knows their audience for the 6pm timeslot is slipping, and even Toward the Terra isn't saving it. Hopefully they'll wise up and give Sunrise the budget they need to create something really impressive and restore the timeslot to it's former prestige.

The fact that the Gundam frames we've seen in the teaser so far look slimmer and sleaker is a very good start. I also found the fact that the Buster colored Gundam could shift the V-fin to change to a mono-eye pretty interesting. Hopefully Newtype will provide more answers to what direction this series is going to take.
duckroll is offline   Reply With Quote