View Single Post
Old 2007-04-23, 17:09   Link #83
Dynzel
( ´_ゝ`)フーン

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vibeke View Post
Ok, so recently Viz released Shana manga and novel, but my question is: which is which? (ie. cover)

I wanted to order Shana Novel trough one of the polish stores (which offers manga/novels in english/german) but know I don't konw what to order and it doesn't help that they didn't show the covers

The cover is the same image of the original Japanese cover. I do believe ViZ will keep the original Japanese covers for the NA releases, unless....

Well, I finally got the novel (ViZ) with the manga in the mail today. I've yet to read them though, due to schoolwork. >_>;

However, I flipped through the novel and was somewhat amused that ViZ cut off part of the color image with Yuji waking up to find Shana sleeping in the bed. XD [EDIT: Yeah, the B&W image of her changing got cut out as well.] (Guess they decided that it was a bad idea to show readers Shana in her underwear. Pity for the fans that liked the fanservice? Haha.... >_>")

When I can, I'll scan some sample pages to show you guys (just how well did ViZ translate this? ;o). I also read from somewhere (Was it this thread? Too lazy go back to check.) that there was a typo in the translation by ViZ so I intend to read it through to see if it's true. D:

Last edited by Dynzel; 2007-04-23 at 18:11.
Dynzel is offline   Reply With Quote