View Single Post
Old 2007-02-01, 09:12   Link #54
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdx514 View Post
do you have source for your claim of hiyori being the no.1 vaizard, or are YOU just trolling?
Lets see chapters 190 - 222 she has been shown in charge of the Vizards and also was the one of that took the longest of the Vizards to beat her hollow which is implied to be an indecation of how strong they are.

Quote:
what we have is the fall and kukaku's hatred towards rukia and shinigamis in general didn't start before the death. care to explain why rukia have to apologize for defending herself?
Funny I just reread nearly the whole SS arc and I'm haveing problems finding any evedence that Kukaku had any hatred for Shinigamis. The closested I found was that she was pissed at Rukia because she had droped off Kaien's body with no explanation.

Quote:
just quoting wiki

the head of their clan died, they were "thrown out" by natural selection, and their own shame. it's clear kukaku's just letting out her frustration/humiliation on rukia. if she had a positive attitude, she would have tried to prove their worth instead of sitting in a corner hating people. ganju's hatred towards shinigamis mark his denial of his clan's weakness. and he IS weak
As stated Wiki is one of the worst souces of infomation with out a second source as anyone can edit it. Agian there is no indecation that Kukaku had any anger focused on Rukia or Shinigamis.. Ganju's anger had nothing to do with his denial his anger was all based on the fact his brother was killed by a Shinigami and he was never told all the details.

Quote:
if you haven't realized until now, no one's talking about kaien because of his strength, only because of his resemblance to the shounen hero, which is about the only thing remotely impressive with this dead guy. you know it's pathetic

what we have is: kaien's + wife + whole squad = wasted by 1 hybrid hollow, and
Spoiler:
No one has claimed Kaien was all great and powerful but he was at least at what is considered VC level. And nice to see your backpedleing on Rukia being of VC level.

Quote:
aizen's no dumbass when it comes to power, if those "special abilities" in weaklings actually make bigger difference than hougyoku or top level menos, he would have realized.
and if you think aizen's after hybridization, then you've completely missed the point: aizen is maniac who's all about reaching the NEXT POWER LEVEL he follows whichever path that grants him the most power, and this JUST HAPPENS to be hybridization. and failure = not enough power boost. there's no debate on this. i'm sure
Spoiler:

yeah, i'm sure both shirosaki and ichigo, or anyone indeed would be totally pwned by this hollow without zanpakutou. i'm sure whatever works on little kaien works on EVERYONE in bleach. have you even an ounce of common sense?
And your proof that the merging ablity wouldn't work on Ichigo is what? Just because he has huge amounts of plot armor does not mean an atack that will never be used on him wouldn't work on him if it was used on him. As I was trying to point out hollow Kaien was acting quite a lot like Hichigo and for all we know Kaien could have recovered given time or not. Ether way it does nothing to prove that Kaien's death caused the Fall of the Shiba clan. All it proves is that He was killed by a dangeous hollow while on duty there is nothing dishonorable in that or are you claiming Ukitake made up something to cover the death of his men?

Other points in on Kaien haveing nothing to do with the fall of the Shiba's. Soi Fong implied that Yoruichi knew what the fall of the Shiba clan was like which would mean it would have happend before she left SS over 100 years ago since Soi Fong had no information that Yoruichi ever return to SS after she and At the very least over 50 years before Kaien's death.

Last edited by kagato3; 2007-02-01 at 13:51.