View Single Post
Old 2007-01-31, 17:47   Link #40
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
IIRC Kaien told Rukia and Renji, that he came from Rukongai.
I recall nothing of the sort. In my memory we have never been told what Kaien's background was. Additionally, while Kaien was Rukia's mentor, he never had any relationship or discussion with Renji that I can remember. I don't think I've ever seen him and Renji at the same time.

I think your recollection is faulty, please tell me when this happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonSolaris View Post
Hey.. I have nothing the base this off of, but has there even been any discussion that Ichigo has a hollow side because his mother might be a hollow? Since it seems that his Shinigami father was in a gigai, maybe a hollow could be also? Or am I totally out to lunch on this?
Later
You're not the first to mention this guess, but since there isn't a shred of evidence there isn't anything to discuss. Misaki could have been a hollow, the princess of Soul Society or a normal human. All such things have been guessed and are equally backed by the available data. HOWEVER none of this is related to the topic "What is the correlation between Kaien and Ichigo."

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.