Thread: G Gundam
View Single Post
Old 2007-01-29, 16:28   Link #29
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

G Gundam is the series I like the best. The story has alot of heart, the characters are very well developed and the this series created the wrost and best designs of Gundam. Damn!!! I can't stress out how Master Asia's Gundam is SOOOO BAD ASS!!! >_< I'm just sad that Shining Gundam was replaced by God/Burning and Rising Gundam. And an added note this is the only series that is so tragic Domon had to kill 2 or 3 of the most important people in his life. Master Asia, Swartz and Kyoji dying inside the Devil/Dark Gundam. Tell me who didn't not cry when Master Asia died and Domon was force to kill his brother?

Some say G is lined up as a super robot gundam, but inmho any gundam series created is a real robot to me. So if the Seki-Ha-Ten-Kyo-Ken looks like a super fireball of Ryu passed on a mecha well their must be some reason why God and Master gundam can create those powerfull blast.

As for gundam spegiel imho is above the agility level of God, yet it has a weak armor due that when it was chraging the devil gundam it got blown piece by piece OMG and those where only vulcans!! But as for God/burning Gundam it had many hits from the devil I was'nt damage scared with black tint, but was never damage. Master Asia said he could beat Swartz with the Sekiha-ten-kyoken and so he did.

Allenby and Rain are my favs babes in G. I just love 'em

One thing though...why does Chibodee remind me of Logan? XD (Xmen) Either way Gundam Maxter is one of my favs 'cause it's like a coboy with guns, can surf with it's hover, has brass knuckles like a thug, boost up to gloves like a boxer and the armor is like a football players uniform.