View Single Post
Old 2007-01-04, 15:58   Link #47
bond4154

In the order of the list above...

Lelouch - Despite being outright embarrassing in some cases (the Zero stuff looks kinky, but completely awkward at times, and then some), Lelouch is actually a very interesting combination of man and child: Intelligent and capable, but, at the same time, proud and a sore loser. Despite a less-than-preferable name, as others have said, he makes the show run.

C.C. - What attracted me to C.C. at first was her absolutely snobbish and quite doors-closed attitude. Her "Boys get to sleep on the floor", "Good night, Lelouch" (just as Lelouch was asking her questions), and "If you don't want to answer, then keep your mouth shut" give her a fair amount of attitude and spunk that differentiates her from the other female characters.

Cornelia - Proud and arrogant, Cornelia comes off to me as one of the few female characters with a spine...then, again, most middle-aged female characters aren't supposed to have too much spotlight on their love-life. Despite being cruel at times, lines like "I don't like to take the credit of my subordinates" and "There's no reason for me to risk the lives of my men" take the cake.

Viletta - As opposed to Jeremiah, who eventually turned all funny and "O-O-O-Orange!?" after the Orange Scandal, Viletta remained ever so serious and cool-headed, essentially Jeremiah's voice of reason. Her complete loyalty to Jeremiah is something to admire too; she sticks to him, no matter how bad things come down. I like her voice-actor as well.

...And one that isn't on the list...

Guiford - Completely dedicated and loyal to Cornelia, Guiford is cool-headed and seems to watch over Cornelia like an overprotective brother. And the glasses kill. XD

Last edited by bond4154; 2007-01-04 at 16:57.
bond4154 is offline   Reply With Quote