Thread: Tsukihime
View Single Post
Old 2006-12-19, 11:50   Link #92
Clarste
Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa View Post
Thank you. Can someone tell me the meanings of the different kanji used for their names?
They explain the meanings in one of the routes, probably Kohaku's, because it's sort of the complete route. 四季 (SHIKI) means "four seasons" but I can't quite remember 志貴 (Shiki). "Brave determination" or something, I think. Well, "explain" probably isn't the best word, because it's presumably obvious to the Japanese players, but the meanings are mentioned in the translated text at some point.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinobiknight0 View Post
I have a question.

I'm playing the non-ero version and am on chapter 4 or something, but I was wondering who takes place in the, *ehem*, H scenes.
Tsukihime is, at its heart, an H "get the girl" kind of game, although the creators decided to focus more on the story. For this reason, each of the five main girls (Arc, Ciel, Akiha, Hisui, Kohaku) has a route where you choose them as the love interest and have an sex scene with them. Note that the route seems to get set in stone very early (2nd chapter or so) to allow them to actually develop. Most of the other choices are simply ways of hearing different information or not dying. In addition to the romantic (?) sex scenes, there are also a few other random H scenes, such as the ones mentioned above.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinobiknight0 View Post
I was wondering, I jsut got Re-act Melty blood, forgot if there is a seperate thread for it, but is there any patch to make the game in English? And is there any way to change my keyboard settings beside getting a controller?
There is another thread for this. Anyway, I don't think there's a complete English patch out yet and I haven't been able to change the keyboard controls. Sorry.

Last edited by Clarste; 2006-12-19 at 13:25.
Clarste is offline   Reply With Quote