View Single Post
Old 2006-12-12, 19:48   Link #31
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

I decided to limit myself to one male and one female character for this poll, mostly because so earily in the series I'd probly pick all the good looking female characters

Male : No question it has to be Lulu, love how his character is playing out so far and any guy who can still be badass having a nickname like Lulu is a plus in my book. I was tempted to vote for Suzaku because he makes for a nice foil for Lelouch. Although sometimes his naivete gets grating sometimes, especially when hes contradicting himself. Changing the system from the inside is an admirable goal but he said it himself, when you are part of an organization you must put the ideals of the organization before your own, especially when you are in the military.

Female : Kallen by a long shot for me, ignoring my inate obssession for redheads, I like the contradicting personalities she plays and the seiyuu does a good job of voicing both roles. None of the other girls have had that much exposure yet though Millay would be a second choice for me simply because of ep 6
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote