View Single Post
Old 2006-12-05, 14:33   Link #25
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmagEvil View Post
About a Code Geass world history & geography. Like how and when in the past the United States became the Holy Empire of Britannia... And which countries who are still free from them...

... I know, there's already a Code Geass - Speculation & Theories thread. But this one is not about the story itself, but the background instead...
So would this be a sort of "suggested history" where people can post their opinion of how such a Code Geass world came about. I assume there are a number of references in the manga / anime about how the history developed and you are asking for a discussion thread to "fill in the gaps".

I wouldn't object to creating such a thread but could I hear from others who might be interested in such a thread, in other words, is there interest in doing this?

If so, then someone will need to create an intro post describing the purpose of the thread (see the Morality in Code Geass first post as an example of what I'm looking for). What would be an appropriate title, "Code Geass World History & Geography Speculation"?
xris is offline   Reply With Quote