View Single Post
Old 2006-12-02, 08:33   Link #78
antheonoileo

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil|plushie View Post
Technically, Suzaku and Lelouch are both the same, traitors to their country who wish to see the original state of their country destroyed. Lelouch wants to destroy Britiannia and the royals, Suzaku wants to destroy all trace of Japan by helping the british and then reforming them from within.
Thinking more about it, both of them choose the bloody way. Lulu will kill those preventing him from destroying the empire while Suzaku will kill those he is ordered to. The only thing that make Lulu a so-called devil and Suzaku a so-called god (I really hate the concept of devil and god >*<) is that Lulu may kill some innocent people in the future if he thinks it is needed while Suzaku won't even if it against the orders, of course except those indirectly and unintensionally killed by him (he won't know about the "indirectly" but he will cry a lot for the "unintensionally killed" - if there are -and that will waste me 2->30 minutes of watching him being sad and recovered blah blah)

I think Suzaku is really a weird case as he is built as an action hero, who is believed to fight against the evil, but in fact he chooses to fight - repeat - fight for the evil, expecting that the evil will become the good one ??????? How to say about it ? Maybe the thought justify the means ?

Edit: like i said in the previous post. Though "people" is ussually more important than "nation", but the real question here is not whether to chose "people" or "nation" but "human" or "cattle" ^_^ And even if a one-man war is impossible for Suzaku, he knows that he can side with many allies if he chooses to fight against the empire. Yes, he may still find some allies in the government now who know ^_^

Last edited by antheonoileo; 2006-12-02 at 09:05.
antheonoileo is offline   Reply With Quote