View Single Post
Old 2006-12-02, 03:56   Link #24
antheonoileo

I dun hate good characters (I like both Naruto and Syaoran) but I'm sick of Suzaku. His ends is good, his mean (peacefully and from inside) seem good too, but what he is doing in reality ? I dunno why he is still considered (by others and himself) good one when he still willing to be a solder killing people (It doesn't means that a solder is bad but being a solder here to protect what/whom? Plz count, how many people did he save and kill - not to mention that it is only god - the producer's will that he is not ordered to kill much more, like other nightmares). Back to ep1, he did save the woman (or with her child ?) but he is one of those who are responsible for the death of many others, not to mention that if Lulu didn't involve by threatening Clovis, many others would have been killed after his Lancelot's victory (though Suzaku then would still be considered innocent again as he hadn't directly kill them, lol)

Though some people may not like Kira Yamato, he is still more understandable than this Suzaku (at least, what he does is defending, but for Suzaku, it is attacking. See the difference ?)

Vote for Lulu and C.C. I really like others, but if then I'll have to vote for at least ten ^_^

Last edited by antheonoileo; 2006-12-02 at 04:07.
antheonoileo is offline   Reply With Quote