View Single Post
Old 2006-11-30, 17:14   Link #73
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
Well, I think the "protecting the weak" thing was just a propaganda myself, which means he never once believed it.

As I sad before, the fact that he used the bombs to improve public relations means rescuing of hostages isn't what it was all about.
no actually i strongly believe that he does intend to protect the weak but a means of destroying the biggest threat to them...his father the king...
he has already tasted the bitterness of how someone strong can pick on the weak so i believe that he wont do the same...

and the bomb bit...sure it was to gain points with the other side but he did it without hurting anyone...a crime? not that i can think of...just a pile of rubble at the end no dead corpse...and since while hes there why not kill 2 birds with one stone? :3
i mean the act of going into the building in the first place to rescue the people was already an act to gain points already so he might as well have multiplied the effect of it with the bomb...

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote