View Single Post
Old 2006-11-30, 04:59   Link #56
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
That's where we disagree.

Lelouh wouldn't kill innocent people for fun (he isn't a sadist), but he would be willing to do anything if the reward is large enough. We are talking about someone who is willing to (threaten) shoot himself in the head in order to get the upper-hand over CC.

I also don't agree with Missilebuster. Lelouch does NOT like blood or violence. He merely doesn't dislike it.
He wouldn't deliberately chose the most violent means to get what he want, but if violence is the most efficient way, that's the way he will take. It's all about efficiency to him; that's why he disagree with Terrorism. Terrorism is all about violence, but it doesn't actually achieve anything useful for anyone.

that's true, but if killing innocent people is a good way to get what he wants (destruction of britannia empire), it would be merely hard for them to be "innocent" in the first place. ( if innocent are standing against his way, it would be hard for them to be "innocent" so...)
what i meant is : involving innocent people with an effective way against the empire is hard to imagine. (except the orange incident which is most likely identical to terrorism, i don't see a lot of possibilities)

like you said, terrorism is a petty way for him. now destroying the empire would most likely involve only the noble household and the army. if innocent are killed, i guess those would be the result of some colateral damage, but absolutely not a priority target for a certain plan. How would he gain some benefit of killing innocent people, except public hatred? (well this is my opinion though)

Last edited by Klashikari; 2006-11-30 at 05:12.
Klashikari is offline   Reply With Quote