View Single Post
Old 2006-11-21, 11:55   Link #18
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by soilderofdarkness
Though I'm curious as to why the Emperor exiled Lelouch to Japan specifically...but in the end, assuming Lelouch sticks to his guns, he'll end up doing exactly what his father wants to do.
Did Clovis say that he thought Lelouch was killed during the invasion of Japan? Maybe the emperor was planning on that, which is why he exiled Lelouch to Japan, since he'd more then likely end up as a casuality. Too bad for the emporern it didnt happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant
Obviously, Lelouch would want to go further. He would want his men to go forth across the Atlantic and fight in the American continent, then followed by the ultimate conquest of the British Isles.

But would his soldiers be willing to continue?
After all, they might oppose Britannia, but only for liberty. Once they got liberty, why would they want to keep fighting?
Thats the main problem I see with the rebellion at this point. If it is successful, its got the makings to turn into the next Britannia, which was touched on in the some of the above posts. What is stopping Lelouch from creating another "Britannia" type government, but maybe if he does defeat them, he'll leave it at that and just let the other countries Britannia conquered go back to how they were.
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote