View Single Post
Old 2006-11-21, 08:37   Link #16
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by EragonJeriel View Post
Ur right, but fortunately (or unfortunately?) in this case, its a unavoidable case because Britainnia would not actually let japan be free. He works with the rebels because their goals are the same basically.( or uses them as a tool) If Britainnia actually wants peace (which i doubt), then of course my views would certainly change. So with an unvoidable bloodbath, its only *fire at will*
But *just IMHO* , if theres peace and nanaly or suzaku, one which he loves and what he considers his only true friend, request (or beg?) him to stop, he may. After all, they are supposed to be dead and then live happily ever after.....OR NOT! Nanali would probaly die soon, like yuzuha in Utawarerumono.... sorry, im just so evil.
Let's assume instead of a peaceful treaty, Lelouch and his militia managed to crush all their opposition, kill many leaders and even some of Lelouch's half-siblings, and essentially took over control of the entire former nation of Japan...

Then what?

Obviously, Lelouch would want to go further. He would want his men to go forth across the Atlantic and fight in the American continent, then followed by the ultimate conquest of the British Isles.

But would his soldiers be willing to continue?
After all, they might oppose Britannia, but only for liberty. Once they got liberty, why would they want to keep fighting?

The only way things could work out for Lulu, is if somehow the Emperor visit Japan himself. Otherwise, with the seats of power so far away from Japan, Lelouch's allies simply wouldn't (and couldn't) support him all the way.