View Single Post
Old 2006-11-21, 08:05   Link #14
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by EragonJeriel View Post
Yea ur right, my apologies, kinda got off topic. Well as for morality, i believe in Lelouch, maybe a small amount of blood shed to prevent a larger amount... anyone would avoid that if necessary. But sadly theres no other choice unless going with suzaku idea would only end up with more innocent dying, remember how the soldiers killed the 2 grandparents and the baby? when lelouch commanded the rebels, not one of em were defeated , until lancelot came out (imba sh*t). Thus, i believe lelouch way is the right one,of course, suzaku is not wrong, only he chosen the lousier choice. Working together with lelouch can save the country better. That is moral.
My main issue with your views, is I am not sure Lelouch is actually interested in saving Japan. If given the offer of Japan obtaining independence in exchange for coexistence with Britannia, Suzaku would take the option, but Lelouch almost certainly would reject it.

Lelouch wants Britannia destroyed in order to truely feel safe for his sister. Freeing Japan is not actually on his agenda, even if the Resistance want it to happen.