View Single Post
Old 2006-11-20, 19:25   Link #7
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
lol i hope this isnt going to turn into the deathnote morality discussion where it just goes around in circles

oki suzaku's way..."to change from within"...erm i dont think its going to happen theres more chance of him getting killed for mutiny than him changing how britannia is ran...

lulu's way...well imo lulu is fighting on behalf of all the nations that were forcibly taken by britannia...hes fighting fire against fire seen as its the only way...its not like britannia will be persuaded to give back their empire...
yep its going to be a blood bath but nothing else can stop the tyranny of britannia...they are not going to sit down and talk...

and tbh its britannia who started it...why should the other contries listen to them? as i see it violence is the only way out of this...crush britannia!

the other reason for lulu's bid to destroy britannia is for the revenge of his mother and sister...rightly so id say seen as his mother was murdered and sister made disable...it must have hurt him soo much...

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote