View Single Post
Old 2006-11-20, 17:18   Link #2
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Ill have to side with Lelouch on this. I think people have the right to fight against what they believe is wrong especially if a huge foreign government jsut came in and told you all what to believe. Now we dont know all of why Lelouch is going up againist Britannia (I forgot what he's consider...it he a Britannian? I know Suzaku is consider a Honored Britannian but he's also an Eleveth...Sorry not trying to get off track, I just want to make sure Im backing what I say with correct information) We know it involves the death of his mother and Im sure alot about Britannia's gobal dominance. Lelouch's tactic's might be off, dressing up as Zero but he's fighting a power he believe should be taken down.

Not saying Suzaku's method is wrong but its hard for one person to change an entire military state based on the fact that he can make it better. Lelouch is working the angle of better man wins (I think) and wants to dispose of Britannia at all costs. I find Suzuka's way just harder to accomplish then Lelouch way.

So may main state of this thread is I think Lelouch's actions are justified at this point. Since I also dont agree with the Emperor's speech on humans are not equal, I feel that Lulu should fight him with what ever means necessary at the this point.

I hope what I said made sense to everyone and thanks for making this thread
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote