View Single Post
Old 2006-11-20, 13:10   Link #21
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Could someone post a decent "first post" for the proposed Morality in Code Geass? Do the ends justify the means thread. Something along the lines of what NoSanninWa wrote for the first Morality in Death Note? Do the ends justify the means? thread (have a look at the thread to get an idea of what's required).

I haven't seen any of Code Geass so it's a bit difficult to write something more than "Code Geass : Morality : discuss"

Just make the post in this thread as if you were creating the first post from scratch. I'll then move the post from this thread and create the new proposed thread. Make sure you include the following thread guidelines as well
Quote:
Thread Guidlines

Since this topic can easily become incindiary, please remember that when discussing opinions you should not attack a person who holds a different opinion to yourself. Discussion is OK, insults are not. Also, remember that a contrary opinion does not mean that the person you are talking with is immoral.

Be polite to your fellow forum members and try and keep the discussion on topic and above all, enjoy the discussion.
Update

Thread now created, it can be found here, Morality in Code Geass? Do the ends justify the means?

Thanks to Sonhex for creating the content and initial thrust of the thread, as well as White Manju Bun for the idea.

Last edited by xris; 2006-11-20 at 15:06.
xris is offline   Reply With Quote