View Single Post
Old 2006-11-11, 00:08   Link #14
kazekiri

Quote:
Originally Posted by myopius View Post
Question:
I don't want to check out Wikipedia since I'm sure I'd notice a spoiler, so about the different series... I heard there's a novel, manga series, and this anime. What's the relationship? In what order did they come out, which are ongoing, which follow the same storyline? Which have been scanlated/subbed/licensed?
The novel is a side-story relating to Ashford Academy and I have no idea how it ties into anything else. There are actually three separate manga, serialized in different magazines and all ongoing. As a result (and because I just found out about this series a few weeks ago) I can't tell you much about how they relate. I could only find one issue of one of the magazines in question so I'm going mostly on what other people have said here. I know the manga doesn't directly correlate to the anime but from what I've seen and from what others have said it's different enough to be worth reading but close enough that someone talking about the manga could spoil something. I think that all three manga are part of one storyline from different perspectives (Lelouch, Suzaku and Nanaly respectively) but someone else will have to confirm or deny that. So far, nothing has been licensed. The anime has a bunch of different groups translating it (up to episode four as of right now) but there haven't been any scanlations of the manga or novel. I figure it's only a matter of time for the former but the later's not too likely. I can't recall offhand ever seeing novel scanlations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clamp-X View Post
Is Pizza Hut supporting CODE GEASS? XD
It sure seems that way.
kazekiri is offline   Reply With Quote