Thread: Tsukihime
View Single Post
Old 2006-11-09, 22:00   Link #51
shinobiknight0
I'm a Senior Member!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFluff View Post
@Archer: I think you misunderstood the question. He was asking if there was a way to set your computer to Japanese locale without having the Windows CD handy. I don't know if there is, but what I DO know is that Mirror Moon's patch does NOT require you to do this. I'm running on a Swedish Windows 2000 with Swedish as the default language and Swedish locale, and it works perfectly anyway.

Not anymore, it ain't. Seems Haeleth finally realized that fan translations ARE warez, copyright violations, evil etc. etc. ad nauseam and decided that it was wrong to do them without the author's permission in the first place. As of right now, the Kanon project is dropped, and while I don't know Haeleth, seeing him drop it after so much work doesn't leave me with a great confidence that it'll get picked up again.

Yes, but will the patch work with that version? I don't know how it's implemented, if it's just a simple search-and-replace scheme, the parts identical to the original Tsukihime would be translated, but if it's something more complicated it'll likely not work at all.
Ah thank you! And Thank you Archer!

Now my parents won't think I'm a freak when I'm up at the computer in my locked room at 2 A.M. ^_^

Oh by the way, is there other translated anime games/book patch thingies like this that have H scenes that I can, um, leave out during installation?

Edit-WTH is an arc.sar!?! Noooo, so close to playing, again!

Edit2-I need the actual Japanese game disc? T_T Oh great, I'm poor, I have no source to pay online, and I'm doomed for the rest of my life!!!!

Edit3-Uninstalled, silently rotting in the corner of my room.

Last edited by shinobiknight0; 2006-11-09 at 22:17.
shinobiknight0 is offline   Reply With Quote