Old 2006-10-11, 17:55   Link #55
shengin_shadow
the forth hokage

Name:Zanube Hicerome

village:The hidden village of blood

Clan:Regiie Clan

Weight:98 pounds

Hight:4 foot 11 inch

Qoutes:"I will kill you evan if i have to kill everyone","im not human but a beast"

hair:Blood color with black highlights

Eyes:black

Largest killing spree:29 days

Favorite food:Naruto and romin

Faviort wepon:His bare hands

Started trainning:At age 4

Trainned by:Hasherioto Kihon

Jutsus:

Farqu hym jutsu:Builds a amout of chacra from out his body using 1% of his chacra is used in this attack.It throws off his opponets chacra for about 7 seconds.

Hikuno blok jutsublood transfprm jutsu)When his opponet hits him this is his way to dodge.But there has to be blood around he switches places with the blood to dodge.

Hikuno niuk jutsublood coffen jutsu)Similer to gaaras sand coffen This is basicly the same but with blood this is only able to be preformed When he releases the 4 tailed woof.The reserve in his chacra is fanamanam.There are 16 reserves in his chacra.He can open 16 so far but it is extremly dangoruse for him to open all 16 that he is capable to because it could kill him.

And his deadlyest is Hikuno zan jutsublood rain jutsu)He can only use this when he opens all 16 reserves his chacra seeps through all posibul exites of his body thats how much chakra there is in his body.All of his Chacra Forms into a masive ball and flys high into the sky.Then the Chacra spreds apart and aims for one target.There is about no way to dodge this attack

About him:He was removed from his village for killing there leader.But he did not leave without a mark He unleased the blood rain justu.It destroyed the village compleatly.Last seen he was spotted aroun Giunia Village.

Sorry for nething misspelled i was in a hury.
shengin_shadow is offline   Reply With Quote