View Single Post
Old 2006-10-07, 13:12   Link #92
Retsoor

How ever did the Britons succeed in conquering half the known world when they're practically incapacitated during five o'clock tea time? Regardless, you'd think they'd have read the Evil Overlord guidebook by now, even if you think your subjects have less worth than vermin in private but you're trying to enlist their cooperation in public, do not name a country "Area 11". That's just not sensible.

I hope they don't broaden Lelouch's power's abilities too much, but seeing as it is a "King's" power, i.e. domination, I don't think I'll be disappointed. I am, however, going to cry foul if this has a happy ending for all parties involved (... except the Empire naturally), it isn't going to fit with the path Lelouch has set on. Personally I'm hoping for a Prince of Nothing -esque ending to this piece.

I have high hopes for the - as Nightengale put it - Batman. Capes can only be used by the most badass of individuals, and Lelouch does seem determined to not be a slouch in that particular department.

Do not deviate from the path of the Legend of Ragnarök, Lelouch.
Retsoor is offline   Reply With Quote