View Single Post
Old 2006-09-28, 17:44   Link #5
kj1980
Gomen asobase desuwa!

And so, I open up the board to any questions FOR ONE WEEK. This means, October 5th, at the same time of this post, will be the deadline for your submitted questions.

This is how this is gonna work:
  1. We'll let the answers tally up until the same time this post was made on October 5th. So start posting away any questions you might have that you want to know about. (i.e.: Was the ohagi really spiked with a needle?) etc. etc.
  2. Stupid questions that can be easily be answered by looking at the TIPS will be deleted. There's a reason why we worked hard in making those TIPS - if you are too lazy to read all of them, too bad. You should've thought of that when you were able to read them as each episode progressed in order to save you from having to read several pages of text later.
  3. Those who have played the game will confer a week later to discuss which answers are worthy of being answered and who will explain which questions (so questions like "So who killed Rika? What is the Hinamizawa Gas Disaster? Will be set aside since it spoils too much)
  4. Any questions posted after the one week deadline will be deleted without discretion.
  5. Blatant questions like: "I'm too lazy, just tell me who did it!" will be disregarded.
  6. Similar sounding questions are also disregarded

Let the questions roll in.

Last edited by kj1980; 2006-09-28 at 18:07.