View Single Post
Old 2006-08-30, 10:28   Link #40
Li Jianliang
This is my ____ face

Send a message via AIM to Li Jianliang Send a message via MSN to Li Jianliang Send a message via Yahoo to Li Jianliang
Quote:
Originally Posted by xris
The only question is what characters to include in the poll, we can have a fair number (but I think we should limit it to under 20 choices). I've only seen up to ep 13 so I'm not the best person to make the choice.
I'd recommend the poll to have at least:
Maebara Keiichi
Ryugu Rena
Sonozaki Mion
Hojo Satoko
Furude Rika
Sonozaki Shion
Hojo Satoshi
Kuraudo Oishi
Irie Kyosuke
Tomitake Jiro
Takano Miyo
Akasaka Mamoru

(Basically anyone who appears on-screen for multiple episodes and stands a high chance of dying)

Other characters to consider, but I'm not sure if they're important enough:
Sonozaki Oryo - The Sonozaki Head and onibaba.
Kimiyoshi Kiichiro - The Village Head; Shion suspects him of demoning away Satoshi in at least one arc.
Chie Rumiko - Teacher; most significant action was reporting Satoko's abuse, which fails.
Tatsuyoshi Kasai - Shion's bodyguard; he is kind of cool, but really doesn't do much on-screen other than wearing an apron.
Hojo Teppei - Child abuser, womanizer, alcoholic. I'm not sure who would like this guy; at least he dies at the bat of Keiichi in one arc. He is significant factor in driving the events of Tatarigoroshi-hen.
Hojo Tamae - Appears and dies rather quickly. Significant only in that she represents the 4th year's Oyashiro-sama's Curse.
Furude Ha'nyu - Doesn't even appear in the anime, I think. Nevermind.

Umineko no Naku Koro ni Chiru episode 6: Dawn of the golden witch
Translations & summaries & screenshots
Part I | Part II In progress
Li Jianliang is offline   Reply With Quote