View Single Post
Old 2006-08-30, 04:08   Link #95
LostBlue
祭囃子

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicke
Also when looking at the preview it seems there is a new character introduction in next ep, interesting
New? XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by i0td
I would really like to have enjoyed watching the Shion monologue scene that those of you who have played the game have mentioned.
I may TL it as it was my favorite scene in this arc but it's 22+ pages of text so I probably will not post it anytime soon...

Quote:
Originally Posted by i0td
I admit that some explanations still confuse.
Ask anything that confused you about this chapter and I'll do my best to explain it to you as long as it's not a spoiler. (I've already slap on the wrist once in this chapter ^^; ). I think after the anime ends I'll make a summary of questions and their answers for each of first 3 arcs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra
I was hoping to have gotten a glimpse at the bottom of the well and see just how many bodies were down there.
I've posted this in a few places but this is what exactly was found in the well.
The bodies of Sonozaki Oryou, Kimiyoshi Kiichirou, Furude Rika (there was a broken syringe in her pocket), Hojou Satoko and 3 partial skeletons that have been in the well for at least 10 years. The police believe if they dig deeper they may find more bodies. (Source Watanagashi Hen epilouge)

The key is they have to dig meaning anything under there will be older than the 3 partial skeletons. Since all three skeletons were in the well for over 10 years this pretty much confirms that the Sonozaki were not involved in any of the killings in the past 5 years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra
Do we know for sure who/what kill Satoshi?
No. His status is still unconfirmed as "Onikakushi"

Quote:
Not fimilar with the upcoming arc can someone give me a quick run down?
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prinkster
Shion's development in this episode is nothing short of brilliance. Mion's characterization that occurred a few episodes earlier...wow. What else can boast such dynamic, interesting characters?
For Shion fans, re-watch Tatarigoroshi, especially after watching Tsumihoroboshi