View Single Post
Old 2024-05-19, 21:52   Link #1038
DarkTemplar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyodou True DXD View Post
@ Lucidrago I understand what you mean, something like is happened with romantic series of he 80's called Kimagure Orange Road.

The author of story Izumi Matsumoto instead of focusing more on the development of the main character Kasuga Kyousuke has wasted the story by introducing some ugly secondary characters that were used just creating ridiculous situations for slow down the plot.

Spoiler for spoiler:

Kimagure Orange Road for me is one is a good example of a very good that story that end up by unable to reach its full potential cause its own author.

Agree, Ishibumi really has put himself on the corner with his own big work.

I would like a ecchi-harem scene at the beginning in which Ravel start to show more desire to be involved and even a little frustration.

I would like maybe see Issei and his parents be invited by Ravel's parents for a dinner in their castle so that the two families get to know each other well before a possible wedding between Issei and Ravel.

In this way we could finally see Issei and Lord Phenex interacting between them and maybe the other unnamed yet brother of Ravel would be introduced.

I would like see the all of 3 big brothers of Ravel discussing with Issei about the match he would have with Diehauser cause the psychological weight that could have on Ravel given what happened with Diehauser in the past.
I like your thinking regarding the Phenex Clan and Ravel.

Personally I'd like to see Riser's Peerage again just for arguments sake, especially Isebela who'll have all the bragging rights and Mira whose a fan of Isssi's.

Would also be nice to meet the unknown Phenex grandchild/grandchildren. It's possible if there is a female there they could set up another engagement.

Another angle is to look at is any hidden power of thar Ravel can tap into like a True Phoenix form or something. Ruval may be the key since he is in the Top 10 for RG and that takes immense skill.

Issei and Ravel also need to further their relationship because despite being one of the earliest girls and falling for him quickly, Ravel has not been honest with her feelings for him and is always hiding behind the Manger or servant card. Her problem is like Riser she is quite prideful. She hasn't even kissed Issei or said she loved him, which even Kuroka and Rossweisse have done and when you compare their relationships with Issei, it's a little sad.

As seen in V23, Issei and Ravel have a deep bond, but it just feels like something is missing.

Ravel may also acquire a few servants purely to help with her administrative work, because too many servants like Xenovia would be overwhelming for her.

Also I can't se Ravel getting frustrated with Issei like Rias did because she knows him well, the problem isn't just him, it's Ravels inability to be honest regarding her feelings. In V23 she said her body and mind belong to him and she'd satisfy his desires, that sounds very much like how Riser viewed his Peerage before Issei defeated him. So any friction in their relationship would be due to mutual grounds, like with Rias sure Issei hurt her with the title but she never considered his feelings of insecurity due to his past with Raynare.

Regarding the general fallout from Shin 4, Bennia has to move in with Issei given her new position as his Knight. I'm curious about the dynamics she'll have with other members.
DarkTemplar is offline   Reply With Quote