View Single Post
Old 2024-05-13, 08:20   Link #76
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundrakkon View Post
What I don't get is why didn't Ars' father take him along on this campaign to see what war is really like. He can stay behind the scenes with Rosel, and stay far away from the frontlines. At the very least, he can gain valuable experience while his dad is still alive.
Because someone needs to Oversee the Domain.

There is also the fact that, Rosell and Ars would both have different roles.
Rosell would mostly stay in the background and analyze situation from far away. Plus he is a the son of a Hunter, even if he isn't used to seeing people die, she should be more acceptable to the concept of death.

Also for Ars, he would have to be on the front-line, or atleast somewhere close enough to see what's going on so that he would gain enough experience to be a commander. And this would require them to alot people to him which could cause issue for a small army. Plus bringing Ars might distract others, especially Rietz and Charlotte.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundrakkon View Post
Also, I'm pretty sure that by marrying Lycia, if she is an only child, then Ars will eventually take over her territory.
I doubt Licia is the only child, as if she was, she wouldn't have been engaged at such a young age (if a girl is the only heir, they usually delay the engagement/marriage in hope of finding someone suitable to wed into the girl's house).

There is also the fact that, Licia's dad is still alive and kicking, so he can still have more heirs.

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote