View Single Post
Old 2024-05-11, 21:07   Link #33
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Honestly, I think they are handling the romance side of it pretty well. Even the rival thing didn't get overly annoying. Mostly thanks to said rival realizing what a jerk she was and actually getting right to apologizing. Obviously she's losing anyways so she'll suffer enough anyways, but glad that the tension was eased up. And honestly Himari could use a bit of a push. Obviously she is thinking about it, but it's good to have her feel a bit of pressure. Setting a timeline just helps further get things into a "do it or don't" kind of situation.

Plus I like Momoka. She's a cool senpai and is a really good person. Glad she was there to help give Himari some advice. Though being such a good confidant kind of leaves Himari's actual best friend with little to contribute. The only thing she's bringing to the table is an older sister that is her friend's love rival . I won't say she made things worse since everyone has their own perspective on things. But it didn't quite line up with Himari's current feelings. Regardless I am loving Momoka. Probably the best character in the show .