Thread: Crunchyroll Shumatsu train doko he iku?
View Single Post
Old 2024-05-07, 21:59   Link #75
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Wing View Post
Think people need to realize in a situation like this tempers are going to flare and friends are going to bump heads. Is she in the right? No but she only a teenager and pron making mistakes like this. Hopefully she will reflect on them and eventually rectify them. This could be the whole point of her breaking off so she can have this character arc.
Questionable if this actually qualifies as a "Oh, its a teenager thing", but the main problem stems from the fact it came out of nowhere and none of the audience are watching this anime for "teenager issues".
They spent multiple episodes in highly stressful situations that "teenagers" would have already turned on each other for or at least allowed for foreshadowing the toxicity, but the moment they finished a story arc, the writer decides that it's time for them to suddenly drama over each other

On top of that, the story didn't need to make them this extreme. I've watched so much anime that I brush off most anime drama as seen and done, and even then, listening to the first half of the episode actually was painful. I've experienced deadly boring painful, but disgusting painful is really rare.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote