View Single Post
Old 2024-05-07, 18:23   Link #754
marvelB

We're back from the break! King takes care of the lizard man, but that was actually part of his ploy.... as by sacrificing himself, he sealed away the fairy king's powers! However, there's no time to waste, as Sixtus is in even greater danger! The White Knight manages to get a hold of the elixir through replay magic (pretty much reminds me of the Underworld stand from Jojo part 6), but the rest of the Kiane family manage to intervene before the enemy escapes! That's when Worreldane's mask gets knocked off, revealing the face hiddin within....!!!!

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FKS View Post
It's most likely a woman because she employs the Japanese sentence-ending particle (わ - wa) which is typically used by women.
Yep, that indeed turned out to be the case. Probably a bit of a reach at this point, but I wonder if she's actually Morgan le Fay? I've brought her up time and time again since NNT, but I think now would be a good time for Suzuki to introduce one of Arthurian legend's best known figures. If so, I wonder if this version of her is still Arthur's sister....?
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote