View Single Post
Old 2024-05-06, 01:47   Link #83
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

About half way through and I think the following problems is why the anime isn't popular like Yorimoi

1. The topic is too modern. Traveling and going to Antartica? Cool. VTubers, high school drop outs, idols, illustrators? I can go outside to find these things. Why should I watch a convenient version of reality?
On top of that, the focus is split between each one, so there is no specialization in the topic.

2. There is no real tension and catharsis. The reason for their breakthrough is that her sister conveniently talked, that they conveniently didn't realize their mistake, and that people conveniently found this mistake super funny. How am I supposed to react to this? Outside of... 'Kay...

3. The visuals are pretty, but the presentation is lacking. Even the whole "ED is changing each episode as their video making techniques get better" loses its impact after it becomes clear what they are doing

4. Please, please do not follow-up on this lesbian sub-plot. Please focus on the creation story. Yorimoi didn't need yuri bait

5. The VA of the singer of the group has the worst singing skills

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote