View Single Post
Old 2024-05-05, 12:06   Link #80
Xeiros

Unexpected? The romantic tension between the two had building the whole time. Kano has spent more one on one time with Yoru than any other character. Most prominently any time Yoru is the focus character of a given episode.

What’s particularly important is framing. Between her responsibilities as JELEE’s leader/lyricist/vocalist, Live streaming, working her part-time job, and most recently helping Yoru with her impostor syndrome/inferiority complex she’s not had time to properly notice her growing feelings let alone have a nice long think about exactly what kind of relationship she wants with Yoru in the future.

The feelings were always there waiting just beneath the surface for when her emotions become too much. She’s not just emotionally attracted to Yoru, but physically as well. These shots are from her perspective. What might have been going through her head during them I wonder?

As much as I’d love to pick up right where 05 left off, we do have two other main characters that need focus as well. So I expect it to take b-plot type of backseat over the next couple episodes at best. The relationship/romance angle between the girls is at the end of the day not the main narrative focus.

Last edited by Xeiros; 2024-05-06 at 04:06.
Xeiros is offline   Reply With Quote