Thread: Licensed The Fable [D+]
View Single Post
Old 2024-05-04, 22:27   Link #29
Frontier

Some people take morning baths...Akira just sleeps in a tub and then fills it with water while he's already in it .

Takahashi has a lot of wounds from his night with Yoko, but maybe it's for the best he not remember it and move on from her. Otherwise he'll become her plaything because she enjoys his suffering WAY too much .

Good to know that Akira is part of a whole organization of Fables that could wipe out Ebihara and his organization if they touch Akira. Definitely don't want to get on their bad side .

The only reason Akira would check out a drama is if Jackal is in it. A romance drama where Jackal and his stellar acting skills pay Yuji, a guy who is constantly screwed over by a sleazeball named Tatsuya who goes out with multiple women and woos not only Yuji's love interest but Yuji's ex-wife. I guess that's about to be expected for a Jackal character .

Kuro really thinks he can be like Akira and upgrade to professional hitman...only to get a broken born and a physical scolding from Ebihara in the process. Though it seems like he still has delusions of grandeur he can't let go .

The Fable is trying to get a minimum-wage job! And it's easier said than done when he has great "delivery skills" but no one takes him seriously and he's not great at interviewing. But luckily he runs into Misaki who is earnest and sympathetic enough to give him a chance at her job .

Akira just needs something to do and will do anything. If you hire him for a sweatshop with barely any pay just to do menial work, he'll do it with gusto. Misaki being there is a nice bonus (even if that's not what he cares about) .

I'm not surprised Yoko just named her hamster "Hey" and wants all the deets on Misaki !

I'm starting to think Akira is going to pursue a romance with Misaki just for the sake of saying he tried out an office romance. Though he's already got a co-worker who is into her too .

Ebihara's bro is voiced by Kenjiro Tsuda? This spells trouble . 1