View Single Post
Old 2024-05-03, 15:14   Link #52
Rasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by frodonk View Post
They've been skipping around this issue ever since Rimuru became a demon lord, and I vaguely recall that I talked about it at some point, but at this point nothing should surprise Rimuru at all because of Raphael.

Raphael's supercomputer-like abilities should be enough to solve any problem by sheer brute force but eh let's pretend that Rimuru doesn't have that power sometimes to make things more interesting
Cut Raphael some slack. She has really little info to work with. Rimuru knows nothing about the Holy Kingdom (except that Hinata and Luminas exist) and very little about the other kingdoms. Sure, he could (and really should) get a lot more info, but he doesn't concentrate on preparations for conflicts (which is a mistake). Even the best computer can't do anything without knowing the current state at least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frodonk View Post
There has also been at least 3 times previously where Raphael and Rimuru had agreed on who has been pulling the strings behind the scenes, meaning they know who it is, but has refrained from blurting it out loud for some reason, probably plot related They haven't revealed it yet since going to that source will definitely take out all the tension with Hinata and Luminus and things would've been resolved without a fight.
From season 2 I got the impression that he thinks (likely correctly) that the one who sent Hinata after him (and likely is behind a large part of the attack on Tempest too) was a certain guild master.

Btw. Luminas really should clean up her country. Despite her direct orders there seem to be an awful lot of people trying to stir up a war with Tempest.
Rasty is offline   Reply With Quote