View Single Post
Old 2024-05-03, 12:04   Link #271
Frontier

I didn't think Sasha could get any cuter until she starts freaking out over ghosts. Especially when Zeshia scares her. I was half-expecting her to level the entire area .

First the students learned to escape a dragon, now they have to learn how to subdue one with barrier magic! And it lets Emilia show off that even someone like her can use Hero Magic! Provided her class doesn't throw off by commenting on her appearance in their heads. Though at least they think she's young and hot .

I can't believe I'm actually feeling bad for the Hero Academy brats, but Zamiris comes back and once again rubs it in that their fakes and they've been having to grapple with the entire lives and identities being a lie this whole time. It's no wonder they have a bad attitude. But it's the perfect excuse for Emilia to slap some sense into them and properly scold them as their teacher .

Emilia and Anoshu really do have a nice dynamic (even if it's because she has no idea who Anoshu really is), and it means a lot that Anoshu acknowledges Emilia's efforts and realizes she can get through to these kids as a teacher .

Lay and Misa get the royal treatment and even meet a king...too bad said king has sold his kingdom out and is part of the God Selection, and had his entire family eaten by a dragon. Jeez. Though while he's got discount Fate/Zero Berserker on his side, he doesn't hold a candle to Lay and Misa's bod !

Uh oh! Dragon attack! But it's a great opportunity for Emilia to really act the part of a teacher and defend her students, willing to go out sacrificing herself if it meant finally being a true teacher to the bitter end...but the Hero Academy kids won't let her die without a fight. Because when everyone else gave up on them, she was the only one who was willing to be their teacher and accept them as who they are, Fake Heroes or otherwise, and what real Hero would abandon someone like that ?

And with those collective feelings, Emilia is able to bring their magic together to defeat the dragon! And in the end she's truly settled into being their teacher and doing a proper job of it! And Anoshu was with her the whole time and is proud of her !