View Single Post
Old 2024-05-03, 11:02   Link #50
Frontier

Hope you haven't had enough of meetings! Because now we have one with Hinata and the Holy Knights of Lubelious! Who don't seem like one big happy family because you have the one half that supports Hinata and the other that looks down on her and wants her job .

Civil War in Falmuth? Well, that is the plan, though I don't see it going so well for Edward no matter how many mercenaries or forces he gathers. I feel bad for the innocent citizens getting drafted though .

I mean, yeah, Rimuru and Veldora are buds and Rimuru is Veldora's source for great manga, he's basically got him tamed. So...really not someone the should be messing with at this time .

I know the OP has been teasing Rimuru vs Hinata, but she has no intention of seriously fighting him. She sees his new position, understands he may have been sincere in his intentions and doesn't seek to be hostile towards humans, and she may have misjudged him. So she's totally willing to let bygones be bygones, take responsibility for her own mistakes, and be open to hearing Rimuru out. So no chance any fighting is going to break out, I'm sure !

Of course then Reyhiem shows up talking about Rimuru's awakening as a Demon Lord and how dangerous he is, and his message is conveyed to Hinata in a way that sounds like he's asking for a rematch...so Hinata will just have to go see him, even if she doesn't want a fight. But it probably won't be that simple .

Oh and there's the Luminaries who helped train Hinata and keep bothering her, in particular here to make sure she has a reason to face off against Rimuru but ESPECIALLY to kill Veldora, with the dragon-slaying sword they just handed her. Couldn't be more obvious .

So now Hinata is riding off to see Rimuru and gets mistaken by Soka as being on the warpath...and Reyhiem is killed to boost up Falmuth's forces with temple knights. Things are escalating again .