Thread: Crunchyroll Unnamed Memory
View Single Post
Old 2024-04-30, 10:35   Link #56
Frontier

I see Oscar can pretty much flex on all the other knights in basically casual wear. I love how Tinasha realized what was about to happen before he invited her to spar and go all out against him. Though probably anybody would enjoy a show of these two going at it .

Does Tinasha want to die? Or does she see a future where that is likely to happen and thinks it's likely she'll meet her fate at Oscar's blade? Or is that just her preference? Seemed like she's trying to teach him how to fight people like her, or her specifically, if it came down to it. She says she has no intention of dying, especially because she still has to break Oscar's curse, but what about after that? She had this slight pause when Oscar asked her. Maybe she's tired of living so long, searching for someone ?

I see Miralys has infiltrated the palace as a mage and Tinasha realizes who she is...or does she ?

So Lucrezia is now just a frequent visitor to the capital? Watch your blood and sperm .

I guess it's not too surprising that others would start to notice or realize where Tinasha is holed up, especially if they are aware of her under another name and another lifetime. But what's up with this Aeti identity ?

I know Meredina was brainwashed but was at least part of the accusations against Tinasha her own feelings? She's had a bad attitude since the moment she met Tinasha. Although it's not like Tinasha hasn't internalized accusations of tempting men and stealing hearts when she's never set out to do so for probably centuries. She doesn't even remember how to cry .

Tinasha takes Oscar back to the tower for more training and to make him even deadlier against a mage, while also making him realize his own magic potential and how that can let him see magic attacks that others can't. Though I can't help but think she's mostly training him to be able to kill her .

I see where this back-and-forth is going...Oscar falls asleep on Tinasha's shoulder, she puts him in a storeroom to sleep. Oscar touches her hip without permission, she makes him drink bitter tea .

So people are still challenging Tinasha's tower I see. That poor adventuring party going up against the worst possible opponent in Oscar. Dude soloed them .

Why do I feel like the head of the independent mage nation is going to be someone Tinasha knows...

RIP General Eddar. We barely knew ye outside characters talking about you and flashbacks. Though I guess Miralys really did care about him enough to seek revenge against his killer .

So General Als is now let into the inner circle and asking the obvious question: "Why DOESN'T Tinasha just marry Oscar?" Even she can't come up with a good excuse as to why, though his teasing people doesn't help his case .